Differences between netinst and business card ISO

Hi,
I recently tried out the installer, I downloaded both the business card
and netinst .iso's, to try both of them.

The business card .iso booted fine, while the netinst .iso (105Mb approx)
refused to boot.

The hardware detection was quite good. Seemed to find everything fine. But
the download process gave me problems (I have submitted an install
report). The reply indicated the mirror selection has been fixed, so I'm
downloding a daily build to try out tonight (should have been using CDRWs
instead of CDRs!).

My system uses a Pioneer 6xDVD slot loading drive.
It has a Gigabyte motherboard with a celeron 1.7Ghz CPU.
I can get further details of the BIOS etc when I get home.

With the business card iso CD in the drive, the computer booted through
the BIOS, then immediately detected the CD, and booted from it.
With the netinst iso CD, the computer briefly said "checking for bootable
cd" followed by showing my old lilo menu..... It seemed to take very
little time in either case to look for the CD.

I have to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this
project. I can't wait to see the finished product. I'd like to contribute
in any way possible, but I have limited time. I'm hoping I'll soon be able
to give friends and family business card cds for the best operating system
out there, and even the beginners will be able to install it.

Redcane.