Re: Default bootloader

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 07:53:20PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:

> > However, there's always a preferred option. Don't call it "default" if you
> > don't want to, but we need to decide which is the preferred option for Debian.
> For Debian means on all architectures.

Yeah.. sorry. I meant "for Debian on i386", since both LILO and GRUB are
i386-specific (although GRUB2 will be multi-arch).

> > Look at the screenshots or install instructions below to see what I mean:

> Have you URLs for none i386 distributions?

I don't understand the question :>

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)