Re: Default bootloader

As the maintainer of LILO, I know that there is advantages on GRUB and advantages
on LILO. Some users will need LILO advantages, some will need GRUB advantages.
I'm not intending to make a flamewar of bootloaders. I just suggest not to have
a "default" bootloader but to let the user to choose what is the one she needs.