Re: build failure on 2003-11-17

Martin Sjögren <sjogren@debian.org> writes:

> mån 2003-11-17 klockan 18.45 skrev Matt Kraai:
> > Howdy,
> >
> > The daily debian-installer image failed to build on 2003-11-17.  I
> > think this happened because libparted1.6-0 was not installed.
>
> Indeed, I've fixed this and hopefully today's build should be fine. I
> say "should" because I have no idea if it reached gluck safe and sound,
> something within hp.net is messed up, 'cause I have 15s pings to gluck.
> :-/

Hmm, what did you fix?

The problem was get-packages relying on libuuid1 and libparted1.6
being installed. The reason for that were a few broken udebs with bad
depends.

I droped the libs from get-packages and filed bugs against the now
uninstallable udebs. That means the d-i and base cdrom images I'm
adding today (hopefully) won't build but the rest do.

MfG
        Goswin

PS: people.d.o is realy, realy slow from here but after 10 minutes or so I see the images did build. Starting next phase.