d-i on mips

Hi,

I removed discover from the pkg-lists from mips (removed from common,
added to other archs). After that d-i builds fine on mips.

I've tried "make all_images" and "make demo" so far.
demo runs, netboot has to be tried by someone locally.

Building the deb shows the following error:

Err http://ftp2.de.debian.org UNRELEASED/main/debian-installer Packages
  404 Not Found
Ign http://ftp2.de.debian.org UNRELEASED/main/debian-installer Release
Failed to fetch http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian/dists/UNRELEASED/main/debian-in
staller/binary-mips/Packages.gz  404 Not Found

The "UNRELEASED" comes from debian/changelog since I'm using
CVS.  Should the rules file handle this case and assume unstable
instead? Or even more general dpkg-parsechangelog?

MfG
        Goswin

PS: changed UNRELEASED to unstable and am building again now.