New installer with old hardware

Hi all,

I'm trying to install sarge in a old server, using the new installer.

I'm using the beta1 release and the daily from Nov 15.

The problem is: i can't get the language selection. I get a loop with
the framebuffer modules. The vga card is an very old isa non vesa 2.0
compliant.

I've tried with the video=vga16:off, but i can't proceed with install.

Sorry my poor english, i'm not a native speaker. :)

Plese put me in CC, i'm not sobscribed to list.

Thanks in advance,

--
+-[Fábio Brito d'Araújo e Oliveira]-+
|     Coordenador de Tecnologia     |