Discover in d-i

Quoting Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com):

> This sounds very good.  When will this result in replies regarding the
> patches we have been working on in the d-i team to get it to work with
> d-i.  As far as I know, we are now waiting for Progeny to get back to
> us with comments on the patches so we can make up a plan to continue
> the transition process to get d-i to use discover 2.

As discover 1 currently has a FTBFS bug (221302, opened yesterday when
I tried to build a NMU for it), this is definitely likely.. :-)

But, I guess this switch to discover 2 will occur after sarge
release ? If so, dealing with 221302 is certainly mandatory (I hope
this is only some bad use from myself...or a really trivial thing to
fix).