Problems with Sarge netinst and Yaboot

Hi, I've just bought a PowerBook G4 12".

I have downloaded the Beta1 of Sarge NetInst for PowerPC (November 9th)
and I have got a problem at the beginning of the installation.

I enter Open Firmware, and then boot with:
boot cd:\\yaboot

And then I get:
/pci@f2000000/mac-io@17/ata-3@20000/disk@0:0,yaboot.conf: Unknown or
corrupt filesystem
Can't open config file
Welcome to yaboot version 1.3.10
Enter "help" to get some basic usage information
boot: <Enter>
Please wait, loading kernel...
:0,/vmlinux: Unable to open file, Invalid device

The ISO image is correct (I have checked the MD5sum) and I've burned it a
couple of times with the same results.

After trying some things (it was the first time I used yaboot) I've got it
working with:
boot: cd:0,/install/powermac/vmlinux initrd=/install/powermac/root.bin
ramdisk_size=8192 init=/linuxrc

Well, it is not working yet, now it boots the kernel but it can't mount
the root partition or initrd, it says (after detecting mouse, pci devices,
etc ...):
VFS: Cannot open root device "" or 16:01
 <0>Rebooting in 180 seconds..

If I specify root=/dev/ram0 then it says (earlier than without specifying
it):
cramfs: wrong magic

I've tried several combinations of these options without any good result.

Thanks for your help (please, keep me in CC because I'm not subscribed to
the lists)