Re: Realtek RTL8139

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 10:19:39PM -0500, Ed Heaney wrote:
> I am stooped in setting up linux on a new disk, by a command line
> request for a Realtek RTL8139 module. I am worn out from searching
> Google. I am using a Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 r0 "Woody" system disk.

I don't understand. Normally modconf is run to select modules,
you would be using a text-driven interface to select some
module with 8139 in the name (8139too works well).

If you mean what do you type in for parameters? Probably you
don't need to type anything.

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
  By the People, For the People