Re: Has aboot-installer been uploaded or is it dead?

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 07:04:43AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> See #218208.

> This BR was supposed to be done against aboot-installer, but
> it seems that...the package doesn't even exist. At least, the BR was
> assigned to unknown-package, which I missed when receiving the ACK
> from the BTS.

> Is this package abandoned or will it be uploaded some day ?

Well, aboot is definitely not optional for alphas, but I never got far
enough with d-i on alpha to understand what the aboot-installer package
is for?  If this is still needed, and no one else steps forward to own
it, I suppose I will.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer