can't choose packages sarge installer daily build

Hi,

First of all, thank you all for your great efforts.
This new installer works a lot better than the one in
woody.

My system does not support cdrom, so I am left with
starting the install on floppy, then using ftp/http
for the rest.

I just tried the sarge installer using floppies from
the sjogren's site:

http://people.debian.org/~sjogren/d-i/images/daily/

Everything worked fine, except I ran out of space on
my harddisk (not your problem, I know), which is a
256MB SSD. I was wondering if there is a way I can
choose packages like in woody so I can install the
bare minimum.

btw: The installer from
unstable/main/installer-i386/20031109/images/ did not
work for me. Configuration of my NIC kept failing.

thanks in advance,
A.