Re: dhcp idea

Am Fre, den 14.11.2003 schrieb Christian Perrier um 06:44:
> I second your plans. Of course, I hope you'll try to keep as much as
> possible of the templates tanslations while merging the
> packages. There is a lot of work in them, though the polishing
> stuff will fuzzy some strings.
atm there are 3 different template files for netcfg (netcfg-common,
netcfg-static and netcfg-dhcp). Are the translation for these files in
one po-file per language or in 3 different files? What do I have to take
care of, when I move these templates to other files?
Is it common practice that the one how introduces or changes a template
runs debconf-updatepo or is this done by the translators?

gaudenz