Re: libdebian-install.so.4 missing

Am Do, den 13.11.2003 schrieb Craig Ruefenacht um 23:38:
> Howdy,
>
> I just tried installing sarge on a Intel P4, using an ISO I downloaded from
> ftp.hsn.hu, dated November 2, 2003, and I ran into a problem.

This is hopelessly outdated, a lot has happened since then. I even do
not know if the images there are in any way official testing images.

Please try these images for testing:

Official beta release:
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/i386/beta-1/

Daily snapshot (current development version):
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/i386/daily/

Also please note the installation howto:
http://cvs.debian.org/debian-installer/doc/INSTALLATION-HOWTO?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Regards,
Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6