dhcp clients

I noticed that while the cdrom install pulls in dhcp-client-udeb and
uses it for dhcp, the floppy net install does not have a dhcp client
listed, so it falls back to using udhcp, from busybox-cvs-udeb.

This does not seem like a good idea, it puts us in the position of
supporting more than one dhcp client. I have plenty of space on the
floppy for dhcp-client-udeb, and this would also let udhcp be turned off
in busybox-cvs-udeb, possibly saving some space.

The situation is even more confused for the netboot image, which uses:
 - dhcp-client-udeb (hppa, ia64, mipsel)
 - pump (all other arches)

So we're suppporting *3* dhcp clients on i386 alone!

--
see shy jo