Re: Always use UTF-8 when running base-config?

I applied Alan Cox's patches to bogl-0.1.12 and found that
bogl-bterm-udeb's bterm scrolled much faster. I have forwarded the
patches to Daniel Jacobowitz. Anyone else who wants them, let me know.

It's probably worth checking Red Hat's sources in case there are any
other improvements in there. The latest Red Hat version I found was
bogl-0.1.9-26.src.rpm. Can anyone tell me how to get at the contents
of a src.rpm?

Edmund