Re: patch

Hi,

From: Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>
Subject: Re: patch (Re: i18n of cdebconf)
Date: 31 Aug 2003 22:02:43 +0200

> I suggest protecting your changes with '#ifdef HAVE_LIBTEXTWRAP', and
> adding code in configure.in to detect if the library is present.  This
> way, we can easily test it without enabling it in the uploaded
> version.  I would like to be able to test it first, and then perhaps
> remove the compile time option to make it required.  If you protect
> the code like this, and keep the library code out of the cdebconf
> source, feel free to commit the change. :)

I cvs-committed it.  I enabled --with-textwrap of ./configure in
debian/rules because it is not used unless libtextwrap-dev is
installed (and I expect rare people have installed it now).  For
people who want to test my patch, just install libtextwrap-dev
(and libtextwrap1 which is depended) and rebuild cdebconf.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/