d-i make build error

Hi,

I am trying to compile and try out d-i, but could not find pcmcia-cs-udeb and finishes with error.

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package pcmcia-cs-udeb
make: *** [floppy-get_udebs-stamp] Error 100

my sources.list is

deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable main/debian-installer
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable main

I know this is some small problem, but I could not find what is wrong here.

also, can I use d-i to install woody? my main motovation for hacking on d-i is to install a (bare) minimal woody for an embedded platform. It has a 96 mb disk-on-module, and want to use busybox instead of all regular gnu tools.

Any help will be very much appriceated

raj