Re: non IA32 d-i

[Peter De Schrijver]
> Andreas suggested me I could help in getting d-i to work on non-IA32
> architectures. I was wondering which arch you need the most help
> on. I have access to most of the debian supported archs except for
> sparc64 and real s390 hardware.

You should subscribe to the debian-boot mailinglist, and also the CVS
commit mailing list.  We all hang around on #debian-boot at
irc.debian.org, so you can pop by and ask questions.

I guess the first step is to try to build the boot images (floppy,
tftp image, tape, etc), and then try to boot from it and see if it is
possible to install d-i on the architecture.

The boot images are built in debian-installer/build/.  I'm not sure
what else to say about this process. :/