Re: New d-i debcamp in a few months?

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Petter Reinholdtsen]
> One initial idea is to arrange it from Monday 2003-10-27 to Friday
> 2003-10-31 at <URL:http://www.einschlingen.de/>.  To get this location
> we need to make a quick decision, but I guess we need to give everyone
> some days to get back from debcamp/debconf3 before we can expect an
> answer to the following question:

Don't know if I'm part of the targeted potential participants.
I don't think you should change any plans just because of me (as if you would),
but I probably cannot leave for a whole business week in October (or later).
Also this coincides with Linux World Expo in Frankfurt (2003-10-2[789]).

Cheers

T.