Re: New d-i debcamp in a few months?

I'd be interested if it was in'near the US, as I live in san diego,
but I guess there isnt much chance of that happening. ;)

--
michael cardenas       | GNU/Linux software developer
hyperpoem.net          | lead software engineer, lindows.com

http://www.revolutionsummersd.com
Another American Revolution is coming...