Re: [Debcamp] Re: debian-installer tasks for debcamp

sön 2003-07-13 klockan 11.25 skrev Peter Karlsson:
> Martin Sjögren:
>
> > We probably need a lot more help than I can think of right now, but
> > feel free to reply to the mail and add more things.
>
> I would love to get started on the Swedish translation of the
> installer, if that's possible (or even wise, considering how much will
> change before the release).

A lot of things will change, for sure, many of the current messages are
mostly "placeholders", like the main-menu "Here is the main menu" ;) and
there will be a lot *more* messages, when we finally have some decent
error handling. *cough* But there are probably a lot of messages that
won't change all that much, that can be translated.

You are of course more than welcome to help us fill in these gaps, too!

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren
  sjogren@debian.org -- marvin@dum.chalmers.se