Re: Where could we put web pages about debian-installer on the official debian web server?

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 07:09:21PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 01:33:09PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > I mail you to ask you what do you think of putting the content of
> > http://people.debian.org/~pere/debian-installer/
> > under
> > www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
> > (or elsewhere if this location don't look appropriate to you).
>
> IIRC I mailed someone about that already... or I seriously contemplated that
> at least :)

I could have been me, in march I asked for a web page for d-i.
( http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2003/debian-boot-200303/msg00225.html )

If it was sended, I missed it...

Keep up the good work.

Geert Stappers