Re: web page for d-i?

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 11:09, Teófilo Ruiz Suárez wrote:
> El  2-jul-2003 a las 10:14:15, Martin Quinson escribió:
> > Hello,
> >
> > It's maybe time to do an official web page for d-i, centralizing the info
> > available on various people page, and the information about how to translate
> > it. It would help newcommers to get able to help more quickly.

A number of the pages are currently held in debian-boot CVS:
debian-installer/doc/html
We should keep the official page source there, but should find a place
off www.debian.org/ to host it.

--
Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = 9E64 E714 8E08 81F9 F3DC  1020 FA8E 3790 9051 38F4

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine