Crosswalk Faith Update: July 1, 2003

AD| Patrick Henry College Online. Take high quality courses and
earn college credit!  http://l.salemweb.net/pathenry0603m/mic
____________________________

Crosswalk Faith
Articles, Audio and More
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.45.12845.1.1478944

Tuesday, July 1, 2003

This Week at Crosswalk Faith ?

> "The Gospel Reloaded" Provokes Thought, Promotes Dialogue
> When God Says 'It's Enough'
> Religion Today:  Illinois Catholic Bishops Warn Against 'Left Behind'
Books
> The Folly Of Denying God
> This Weeks Featured Devotional:  Morning and Evening
> Your Turn!
> And more?

* * * * * * * * * * * * ADVERTISEMENT * * * * * * * * * * *

Tired of fill-in-the-blank Bible studies? Looking for a
revolutionary Bible study method? The Bible Discovery
Center is a unique Bible study program that teaches you
a new process of studying God's Word. To download
your FREE trial version of the BDC software, just visit
http://l.salemweb.net/backtothebible0603b/fth63003

>>  "The Gospel Reloaded" Provokes Thought, Promotes Dialogue
Rachel Williams
In "The Gospel Reloaded," authors Chris Seay and Greg Garrett examine
the many factors that created the multi-faceted and supposed jewel of a
movie series known as "The Matrix," as they provide a deeper look at
what really is unarguably spiritual about the films.
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.45.12845.2.1478944

>>  When God Says 'It's Enough'
Steve Brown
You go through a horrible time in your life and you wonder if it is ever
going to end, and then, for no explainable reason, everything changes --
things start looking up, the depression lifts, the situation changes
and, all of a sudden, you can see the Son shine again.
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.45.12845.3.1478944

>>  Religion Today:  Illinois Catholic Bishops Warn Against 'Left
Behind' Books
Kevin Eckstrom
The wildly popular "Left Behind" book series may be a good read but it
is bad theology, the Roman Catholic bishops of Illinois have told the
state's 3.8 million Catholics.
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.45.12845.4.1478944

>>  The Folly Of Denying God
Hank Hanegraaff
How do you respond to: "Is there really a God?"
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.45.12845.5.1478944

>>  This Weeks Featured Devotional:  Morning and Evening
The classic series of devotions, full of power and insight by Charles
Spurgeon. **Available for email delivery ? see below!
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.45.12845.6.1478944

*** You can have the Morning and Evening devotional by Charles Spurgeon
delivered directly to your inbox every morning.  Sign up now for email
delivery seven mornings a week here:
http://www.crosswalk.com/e/j.asp?m=1478944&e=debian-boot@lists.debian.org&n=19

>>  Your Turn!
Discuss these Faith issues and many more at Crosswalk Forums, THE
on-line Christian Community
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.45.12845.7.1478944

or, join the debate in our Theology discussions
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.45.12845.8.1478944

============ EXPERIENCE IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT =============

Parable.com ? your trusted source for quality Christian
products.  Come see (and hear!) for yourself with thousands
of chapter excerpts, audio clips and video clips.
http://www.parable.com/parable/default.asp?rid=1320

==================== www.parable.com ====================

MORE . . .
Find more great articles and audio at Crosswalk Faith
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.45.12845.1.1478944

Sign Up For A FREE Missions Trip
http://l.salemweb.net/ndoffer0703/UMCWFaith

  If that link is not clickable, simply copy and paste it into
  your browser window.
* Copyright © 2002 Crosswalk.com, Inc. and its Content
  Providers. All rights reserved.

Crosswalk.com is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a division of
Salem Communications.

Please visit our other websites at:

Oneplace.com
www.oneplace.com