Visualize EG card on HP PA-RISC C360

Hello all,

I installed recently Debian Linux 3,0 on our machine HP PA-RISC for C360.

I could not start unfortunately the X-Windows system, because it is not supported by Fx-4 video card.?!

My question is here:  Must I insert another card (and which??),  in order to start X-Windows-system?

According to Debian HPPA, the Visualize EG should correct to function.

This card is a 24-bit-video-card, which is recognized in the best way under Linux as "Coral" with HP 715-64,

in the C360 it is not recognized (problems with the GSC bus!?).

The question is whether this card can be supported from the HP Visualize PA-RISC C360 hardware and from Linux Debian 3,0?

On the other hand, I have experienced that it is a problem of the Linux- (Debian) operating-system!?

If can me help a Visualize EG-card i would order it gladly!

Thanks for all your assistance,

kind regards, Zlatan

Zlatan Jukic,

Fachhochschule Vorarlberg GmbH