udeb priority issues

The following udebs have priority standard but make no sense whatsoever
to install unless you want to do netinst:

choose-mirror
dhcp-client-udeb
ethdetect
netcfg-dhcp
netcfg-static
nic-modules-2.4....

How should anna handle this? I'm thinking of having a concept of tasks,
where "install from network" would obviously be one that's added by
default for netinst (however we want to detect this...)

If you can think of other tasks (this is very conceptual right now), I'd
be happy to hear of it.

/Martin