Little improvement to modconf...

Salutacions!

First of all, sorry for my english, hope you can understand
me...

I'm switching to debian gnu/linux, after navigating on a
couple of distro's, because i feel debian is the more free
one... and becoming very popular also!

And I've seen a little but usefull improvement, on the
kernel module selection at installation
(/target/usr/sbin/modconf) ...when you enter to
some category, you select some module, it become installed, and
when you come back to the list, you go again to the beginning
of the list, not where you where last time... because the list
is a little bit long, this consumes some keypresses...

if not possible, no problem, I will drink some more beer in each
install... :-)

Anyway, thanks a lot for all, gnu/linux is really a very
useful to work and very nice to play piece of software... :-)

Carles Martinez
paraglider & gnu/linux'
Catalunya