Re: cdebconf-slang-udeb for use in cdrom 2.88 MiB floppy?

ons 2003-01-29 klockan 09.04 skrev Petter Reinholdtsen:
> I'm not quite sure how to change this to make sure it only set the
> frontend once at startup, instead of every time the script is started
> by init.  Any ideas?

Right now, any time main-menu exits it's because of a bug in main-menu.
It's written with an infinite loop that's basically aborted by reboot.
If we want to be able to change frontend from the main menu, we have to
figure out a way for a package to tell the main menu to exit. Ick.

/Martin