Status of boot-floppies for Debian 3.0r2

Hello,

after a month of wake-up phase, it is time to push the development a
bit. Boot-Floppies 3.0.24 are almost ready, ports for most architectures
have been build and we got positive test results. Outstanding issues
are:

 - help Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> to test the Sparc boot-floppies

 - testing and fixing the s390 build with kernel 2.4.19. A problem was
   figured out with our current dbootstrap code - under certain
   circumstances, it seems to reset the network connection that you need
   to continue. Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> is preparing a possible
   solution, please help him with testing.

 - arm port gets a new installation flavor (riscstation), please help
   Othmar Pasteka <othmar@debian.org> with testing of the new kernel if
   you own a such system

 - rebuilding kernel 2.4.20-bf2.4 on i386 because of #176178. IMHO not
   critical, but should be closed on the most used architecture.

For all other info:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2002/debian-boot-200212/msg00798.html

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.