Re: Time to upload udebs into sid?

sön 2003-01-12 klockan 11.29 skrev Petter Reinholdtsen:
> I believe it is time to upload some udebs:

anna needs the new cdebconf, so as soon as cdebconf is uploaded, I can
upload anna.

Aside from that, I can upload main-menu and the retrievers, though I
still don't see reason for having file-retriever in the archive at all.
Right now it doesn't even follow the protocol in doc/retriever.txt.

On the other hand, it might make sense to have a file-retriever that
asks for which directory it can find udebs. Hmm, maybe I should
implement that.

/Martin