Re: eerste gebruik

At 14:03 +0100 12/31/02, Fam.Vossen wrote:
>Hallo,
>
>I'm not registered as a user for this mailinglist,
>please reply is Dutch is not used in this group

[ dutch text where the new subscriber introduced himself ]

Welcome to this mailinglist.

As you see, we speak English.

For your plans, exploring GNU/Linux, there are better lists.
Example given http://mail.nllgg.nl/linux-starter/
they speak Dutch.
subscribsion is possible at http://mail.nllgg.nl/robot/

This mailinglist is about the software to install Debian.
Not how to install, but the installer itself.

But once again you are welcome.

Geert St
---------
Get my envelope closing key with `gpg --recv-keys 5511798F`
or use the equivalent of your favorite Pretty Good Privacy software.
The envelope opening key is already here.