Re: [important] CVS-generated email shouldn't go here

At 18:38 +0100 12/10/02, Michael Cardenas wrote:
>On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 06:37:15PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
>> [Adam DiCarlo]
>> >
>> > Whichever you like.
>>
>> I would like to have all d-i related commit messages sent to one
>> mailing list.
>>
>> I would also like to get the 'diff -u' included in the commit
>> messages.
>>

>I agree that this would be ideal. Once you create the list, post it
>here so that I can update my d-i home page.

At which list will the discussion go about the CVS commits?

Geert St
---------
Get my envelope closing key with `gpg --recv-keys 5511798F`
or use the equivalent of your favorite Pretty Good Privacy software.
The envelope opening key is already here.