Big Pond Home enquiry (KMM7099255V56709L0KM)

Thank you for your email.

It has been successfully received and will be responded to by a
BigPond Internet Services Consultant shortly.

Telstra is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service, including
protecting your privacy.  Telstra is bound by new sections of the Commonwealth Privacy Act
1988.  These new sections set out a number of principles concerning the protection of your
personal information.  By clicking http://telstra.com/res/docs/collectionstatement.asp, you
will be taken to our statement, called "Protecting Your Privacy Online", which sets out
important information about the protection of your personal information and which replaces
our previous Privacy Statement.  Please take the time to read our new statement.