making custom boot floppies for IBM Serveraid

Hi!

I have been running Debian on many installations quite successfully i
guess but now i encountered the following problem. I need to install it
onto a IBM machine which has ServerRaid controller. Since i couldnt find
suitable set of boot floppies or information how to use custom kernel with
jigdo-created CD i thought to create just a set of boot floppies of my
own.

I issued the apt-get source boot-floppies on my woody installation and
after fiddling with dependencies i found out that some of them are
mutually exclusive, like packages slang1-utf8-dev and libnewt-dev

apt-get install slang1-utf8-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libnewt-dev libnewt-pic slang1-dev slang1-pic
  slang1-utf8-dev

But they both are listed in a boot-floppies_3.0.22.dsc file.

Can you direct me how can i use boot-floppies package or is there other
popular ways to make customized removable boot media like floppies or
CD's?

Best Regards, Imre Oolberg