Re: Boot-Floppies Sarge

* Adrian von Bidder

| On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 11:22, Eduard Bloch wrote:
| > Moin Adrian!
| > Adrian von Bidder schrieb am Tuesday, den 24. September 2002:
| >
| > > really. Is it that difficult? If you absolutely don't want to do this,
| > > go hack the new debian-installer - they do need helping hands.
| >
| > How do you know? I do not see anybody saying "hey, we have a
| > good and reliable, working d-i build system and need people to design
| > and code".
|
| I do admittedly not know if the d-i people actively search help. From
| what I heard, I do know, however, that d-i is still not finished, and
| from what I've seen so far, helping hands are rarely turned away if
| offered.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2002/debian-devel-announce-200207/msg00013.html

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2002/debian-devel-announce-200208/msg00004.html

Especially the comments on the end:

: Comments, help and code is, as always, welcome.

: As always, comments and thoughts appreciated.

So, please help out.  Check it out of CVS, read the docs and help out.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-