Re: boot-floppies package

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 11:58:58AM +1000, Mitchell Smith wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am trying to locate the boot-floppies package and documentation for
> building a custom set of Debian Install disks.
>
> I am wanting to make some boot disks for installing on a JFS system with a
> couple of other changes.
>
> I notice the boot-floppies package has been taken out of the woody distrib.
>
> Can you please refer me to some documentation on where I can obtain this
> package and how to build the custom installation disks.

Do you have a debian system? then

apt-get source boot-floppies

This works for me in woody (3924KB) and sid (4079kb).
If not, you can check out the CVS source anonymously at

http;//cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/README-CVS

To build, read the README files, adjust config to your desires,
make check (there are a lot of dependencies), make build.

|      <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>     |
|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |