Investment Advice

PLEASE DUE TO THE CONFIDENTIAL NATURE OF THE TRANSACTION I STRONGLY ADVICE THAT YOU USE THIS EMAIL: dregobia2@hknetmail.com  INSTEAD OF THE MINISTRY ADDRESS BECAUSE OF SECURITY REASONS THOUGH IT IS BLOCKED FOR NOW.

DR. EGO BIA
MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM (NNPC)
LAGOS. E-MAIL: dregobia2@hknetmail.com

Attn: President/Managing Director

RE: US$25 MILLION INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT/INVESTMENT ADVICE

I and other members of my colleagues are requesting your permission to use your existing bank account or account you may want to open for the above-mentioned amount.

It may interest you to note that we have set in motion all the governmental machineries for a successful execution of the transaction. I am guaranteeing 100% safety and hitch free as we cannot compromise our positions as top government officials.

Finally, we are aware of the ongoing scam letters being perpetuated by all manner of people claiming to hold one position or another. This I'm sure will not deter you from this transaction as you have nothing to worry about hence I am in control of the transaction.

But please note that all we require for the deal to take of is for you to send to us immediately your nominated bank account details (Bank name & address, account beneficiary & number etc).

I hope for immediate response and please do include your confidential phone and fax numbers for easy communication. We will negotiate your commission on commencement of the transaction and we also guarantee fairness and mutual benefit.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,
Dr. Ego Bia