shell not working

Just a heads up. When you select the "execute a shell" option, it gives you the description from the template but it never actually executes the shell. I checkef the shell.c and it's just calling /bin/sh and tre/bin/sh points to ash and ash is present, so I'm not sure why it's not working. some bizarre interaction between debconf and the postinst process?

moshez mentioned that cdebconf expects that it has control, so any gtk frontend might have to some special thread handling. is this the case? is it also the case for the shell?

--
michael cardenas | lead software engineer | lindows.com | hyperpoem.net

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi