Re: [d-i] Yet Another bug with pre-sprintf malloc:ing

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 06:51, Martin Sjögren wrote:
> I found Yet Another bug with "pre-sprintf" malloc:ing in anna (in
> retriever.c, get_packages), a patch is attached.

This kind of thing is exactly why GNU came up with the "asprintf"
extension.  Since we're using glibc and gcc, I suggest we have a policy
of allowing GNU extensions, such as glibc library functions, and GNU C.

I guess this is up to Mithrandir...what do you think?