Re: Installer fails whilst finding packages

It's working now.

I ran 'linux verbose debug' from the CD startup.

It asked me a few more questions, including where on the cd is the root
of the debian mirror and happily found all the packages.

I could probably run it again in normal mode without the verbose if
anyone thinks it's worth testing.

Regards,
DaveN