G'Day from Australia

Hello,

We understand you are interested in "genuine" home-based businesses that offer security and peace of mind, as well as an excellent income.

If this is the case, we sincerely believe we may have just what you are looking for ... superb incomes from low risk, financially sound companies backed by stable management.

Be assured, this is NOT a scam. It is a genuine opportunity that has been fully researched.

You will find full details on our web page at: http://x-elle.com

(Please note, we have taken particular care to ensure this email is sent to only those who are interested in home-based businesses (or working from home). Despite our efforts, there are always exceptions and you might have received this in error. If this is the case, please accept our sincere apologies. This is a once-off mailing and you will not hear from us again. Thanks.)

Kind regards,

Pieter and Pam
(Living the Dream in sunny Australia !)