Installing Debian 3.0 on an ATARI TT030 (m68k)

Hi,

I have got some problems with Debian 3.0 m68k for the ATARI TT030. I try
first time to install a LINUX-based system on my ATARI TT030.

There is a mistake in the file BOOTARGS on the Distribution-CD in
\dists\woody\main\disks_m6\3_0.23_\ATARI:

BOOTARGS tries to boot the kernel "linux" but the bianaryfile is named
"linux.bin".

After copying the whole directory to my harddisk to c:\linux and editing the
file BOOTARGS, I startet BOOTSTRAP.PRG and Debian starts booting.

I have startet the ATARI without any accessory with the resolution "TT
middle" for the Monitor.

After mounting root I get the endless information:

bogl: don´t know screen type 2
bogl: don´t know screen type 2
bogl: don´t know screen type 2
bogl: don´t know screen type 2