some new install documentation: "booting from a hard disk using LILO"

Hi,

 I have written the following i386 documentation
<http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~mherbert/install-doc/ch-install-methods.en.html#s-boot-drive-files>
which explains how to use a previous linux install (potato, redhat,
SuSE, etc.) and a network connection to install debian
  -- without any floppy nor CD --

I think this documentation may be useful, especially now since woody has
just been released. At least some of my friends and collegues liked it.
I only use this procedure now.

In more detail, I

- lightly increased the arch-independent section
   "4.4 Preparing Files for Hard Disk Booting"

- wrote new section
   "4.4.1 Hard disk installer booting using LILO"

- wrote new section
   "5.4.2 Booting from linux using LILO"

Comments welcome. Should I send the SGML patch to this list ?

I can also provide a french translation in short time if asked.

Cheers,

Marc.

--
You can't take something off the Internet. That's like
trying to take the pee out of a swimming pool.