Re: debian-installer status -- 2002-07-29

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 11:22:53AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> d-i will have pretty frontends, but it will also have CLI and slang
> frontends, so if the frontend is what you have a problem with, please
> rather contribute to d-i. :)

It's not the pretty frontend that I have a problem with, it's the
overhead. I want a system that does a bare minimal install from network
that I can fit on a single floppy.

--
Taral <taral@taral.net>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.