Re: [d-i] problem with yaboot-installer

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Thomas Poindessous <thomas@poindessous.com> wrote:

> I just looked at yaboot-installer and there is a problem in powerpc-type.c.
> The command "test" is not provided by busybox for the moment (or the symlink
> is not done).

It shouldn't. *-installer run after debootstrap has been unpacked, so they
can use the honest to god Debian /target/bin/test. y-i is just new today,
so it probably still has many problems.

Anyone writing bootloader support: *please* take a look at lilo-installer and
grub-installer, and try to use ideas found there (or, if they seem stupid,
flame me to crisps here ;)