Re: autopartkit (Was: d-i udebs up-to-dateness of archive)

Hi,

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 18:25, Thomas Poindessous wrote:

> I don't think perl or python will be available for d-i.
> I gave those links just for looking how other distro have think their UI,
> not for their code.

Does that mean that the  hardisk partitioning is going to look like.

 (1) ask  questions through debconf ( Is this possible to handle all the
possibilities via debconf ? )
 (2) Create a profile file from the answers
 (3) start autopartkit with the profile
 (4) if any error show errors.

-aneesh