Re: autopartkit (Was: d-i udebs up-to-dateness of archive)

Le Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 11:34:23PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen écrivait:
> > And by debian-educ. :)
>
> URL?

http://logiciels-libres-cndp.ac-versailles.fr/

But it's french only ... it has been announced a few weeks ago
and was quoted in DWN.

> I do not want to wait, but I have to wait.  I lack a vital part before
> I can merge the changes into Debian; CVS write access.

Oh. Then send me the patches, I can commit them for you (as I do for
debian-cd with you). :-)

It's not me, but Wartan Hachaturow <wart@debian.org> who did the job. :)

> I'm currently working on support for more file systems, and
> reorganizing the source to be able to get a list of planned partitions
> before the changes are committed to disk.  I also want to split the
> task in two, one program to do the partitioning based on a
> configuration file, and one part choosing the profile based on debconf
> answers.  I still have lots of it left. :-)

Can you explain in more details what you mean with "choosing the
profile" ?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your job.

Cheers,