Re: d-i udebs up-to-dateness of archive

Le Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 01:52:57AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen écrivait:
> > autopartkit		0.02		n/a		if used?[1][2]
>
> It is used by Skolelinux.

And by debian-educ. :)

> I've done a lot of changes to this package in the Skolelinux CVS.  I
> hope to merge this with the version in Debian CVS as soon as possible.
> I will have to wait until Tollef returns from his holiday.

Why do you want to wait ? I'm the (initial) author of autopartkit
and I want to merge your changes. Tollef pointed me to your work,
and I bookmarked it to integrate it when I have time. But if you want to
do it yourself, feel free !

You just have to take care, the CVS version has been updated to work
with libparted 1.6 (and no more 1.4) ...

Thanks !