Please call me first.....00228.901.58.45

DEAR FRIEND.

RE-BUSINESS PROPOSAL
I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a
surprise.
I am Mr. SOJI ANI, a Regional Director with a NATIONAL TRUST SECURITY COMPANY with regional Office in
Lome-Togo.

We had a foreign client (name with held) who deposited
a huge sum of money (US$28.5million) with our Company.
Eventually, this client was among the victims of EGYPT
AIR BOEING 767 FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the
31-10-1999 in U.S.A but, since then we have not had
any body coming for the claims as the next of kin. A
sitaution I have monitored closely with my position in
the Company.

Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over
the years before his death, and hence nobody has
showed up as the next of kin for the past one year
plus, I have removed the file to my private volt.

I now solicit for your assistance to present you as
the next of kin as every other arrangement has being
concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner
to enable me move the fund to his account.

This does not have any risk attached to it as all the
internal documentations will be handled by me. I
therefore request you to confirm your interest by a
return message and I will furnish you with details.

Your interest will be negotiable before we commence
the operation.You can call me on my telephone for oral introduction and for more details clarifications.
Please send your reply through this e-mail address....sojiani_147@yahoo.com or you can call me on my telephone number.00228.901.58.45

I look forward to hearing from you.

God bless you and your family.

Regards