Re: [d-i] debconf, partitioning widget?

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 07:57:22AM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> we don't need real developing in b-f. B-f should only a fall back for
> sarge, if d-i is not ready.

I suppose it was a while ago now, but it's still a bit sad that people
are forgetting this is _exactly_ what we were saying for woody.

b-f's as a fallback doesn't work, it's too thorougly unmaintainable. Or
installation system needs _major_ work, easy solutions like "just fall
back to boot-floppies" *don't* work.

Cheers,
aj